The last 2 weeks we have discussed the importance and impact of creating a strong Low Barrier Experience (LBE). This one strategy is an absolute Game Changer and will revolutionise your business as long as people know about it! So how do we ensure that people know about it?
- Create a Customised Landing Page that hosts the LBE offer.
The reason we want to create a landing page and not host it on our website is that we don’t want people getting distracted by everything else you offer. The landing page is built for one purpose and one purpose only…. to compel people to take action on your LBE offer. Landing pages can be created seamlessly through programs such as Clickfunnels, Lead Pages, Instapages and Mailchimp.
We want to optimise the landing page so it maximises conversions. A great benchmark for an LBE landing page is 10%. This means if 100 people visit my page then 10 will leave their details.
We can maximise our conversions through following the model below:
- HEADLINE (EXCITE)
- TRUST CALL TO ACTION
- Drive Organic Traffic to your Landing Page
There will be people that will want to know more about you because they are interacting with you already on some level. This usually occurs on social platforms – Facebook and Instagram. It is paramount that you have your landing page link prominent on both platforms as this is a likely initial commitment.
- Drive Facebook Traffic to your Landing Page
Facebook traffic is still one of the most cost-effective means of driving traffic to a link. We work on the benchmark of $3 per click. We want to optimise the effectiveness through the following:
- Speak to a specific audience and target them accordingly. Facebook is amazing when it comes to the targeting options. We can optimise our conversions when we understand our message and market.
- Test your images to ensure you have an attention-grabbing photo that converts. The image is the most important element for maximising your conversions.
- Have a strong headline that speaks directly to your target market. Keep it short and sharp. Emojis are good for grabbing attention
- Have a strong Call to Action.
- Know your numbers. Let the numbers rule your decisions not emotion. The metrics are amazing on the FB ads platform so use them and constantly test and iterate.
- We work on a metric of $30 per lead. If you have an ad that is converting at or below this amount then ensure you capitalise with your budget.